M&A Connect assists owners of private corporations in the selling process. We also accept exclusive buyer acquisition search engagements. With extensive experience in the U.S. mergers and acquisitions market, both buyer and seller can be confident that the transaction will be handled professionally.
Our Mission for the Selling Client
- Protect confidentiality so that the sellers customers, employees, and competitors are unaware of the sale until the transaction close.
- Expand the pool of qualified domestic and foreign buyers to create a competitive sale process that favors the selling client's negotiating position.
- We collaborate with the seller during the sale process so that the selling client can concentrate on his or her business.
What Makes Us Different
We tailor each assignment to fit the needs of the client. Since M&A Connect understands that selling or buying a business is likely a once-in-a-lifetime event, we know the value a trusted advisor can bring to the process. We also recognize that the right buyer can bring the skills and vision to capitalize on your business. The result is a successful transaction.
- We are specialists. This is all we do, period. Your assignment will never be delegated to junior associates.
- We take pride in what we do. We place high value on referral business, and we encourage you to speak to our satisfied former clients.
- We offer no-charge valuations to assist you with correctly timing the sale. Our business valuations are based on our years of experience selling privately held companies. We provide guidance on positioning your company for a sale even if you are several years away from going to market
- We coordinate, as required, the activities of the other professionals, such as legal counsel and accountants to complete the actions necessary to close the transaction.